Business & Economic Development
The primary focus of the City of Ruston’s Department of Economic Development is creating quality jobs and investment in Ruston and Lincoln Parish. Staff is available to assist companies with expansion and relocation needs including economic and demographic data, available buildings and sites, labor force analysis, business listings, financing, business incentives and more. Local services include the following:
- Facilitate expansion of local existing industries.
- Work with existing businesses to solve regulatory, permitting and other issues.
- Work with exiting companies to expedite their expansions, as well as with new companies to create a timely, fluid start-up.
- Locate a building or site for new development.
- Coordinate with LA Tech University and LA Technical College on training for new and existing workers.
- Assist companies in applying for incentives offered by Louisiana Economic Development.
Research and Data Collection
- Locate funding sources for businesses, especially through non-traditional sources.
- Help businesses obtain available State and Federal program funds
- Support legislative issues, which specifically pertain to the enhancement of the City of Ruston’s economy.
Ruston Industrial Park
For assistance please contact Kristi Lumpkin at 318-251-8643 or email@example.com.